|From May through October, this comfortable home opens its unique second-story guest rooms to overnight visitors. These two lovely rooms with full, private baths are in a quiet neighborhood, perfect for a special getaway.
|It's just a short stroll to downtown Bayfield's shops and restaurants, the ferry to Madeline Island, and sightseeing boat tours heading out on Lake Superior.
|Innkeepers Susan and Neil will make you feel welcome, and glad you stayed.
|Call at 715-779-3264, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to
reserve your next Bayfield experience.
GREY OAK FEATURES
• Private full bathrooms
• Competitive room rates
• Continental breakfast of fresh baked
goods, fruit, juice and good coffee,
delivered on trays to enjoy in your
• Quiet neighborhood location
• Private rooms with queen-size beds
• Wood-burning fireplaces
• Wireless internet and cable TV
• Wraparound veranda
• Convenient location just a few short blocks
• from the downtown waterfront
• Smoke-free environment
• In-room air conditioning